Saturday 8 June 2013

TACTILE

I can feel the silence. I can hear your foot steps.... or.... is it your heartbeats! I sense your breath moving its fingers over my naked body. I shiver at your touch.

“...tender is the night, And haply the Queen-Moon is on her throne...”

I am blindfolded. You have denied me the pleasure of sight .... thereby giving me the gift of vision! The bed post has secured my hands aided by a silken scarf. I can touch you still. I can see the future unfold. I float on the fragile cloud of my destiny. Gently, you shed all inhibitions, social constructs.... You come to me wearing moonlight over your bare skin. I can sense the liquid moon drench me. The love, the caring, the futility of consequences, and, the pain.

The droplets of ice accumulate on my navel like an oasis in the warm desert. My body burns in the cold heat. I arch in the agony of pleasure, begging you to relive me of my shackles. I feel your tongue rolling over my nipples. I know what is next. I, shudder.

I am the master, I am the slave. I am saint, I am deprave.

A piercing pain on my nipples announces the smile on your cruel lips. You tighten the clamps as I float in the pleasure of agony. I beg you to kiss me, to place me into the limitless bondage of your strong arms. Safety, assurance, commitment.... a stinging slap across my face elevates me from all pettiness. The ground shakes underneath my fragile feet. I grow wings!

The sweet aroma of the scented candle glides over me...or, is it the fragrance of your desire breaking free! My helpless thighs welcome the first droplets of rain. I burn. I exist! Soon this shall be over. Soon we shall dissolve into oblivion. Soon we shall be strangers!

“Chalo ekbar phir se ajnabi ban jaye hum dono...”

The rope marks on my wrists, the throbbing on my nipples, wax burns on my thighs......
I experienced pleasure. I touched divinity!

19.03.11

No comments:

Post a Comment