Tuesday 4 June 2013

Why Rant, Chant & Phant

Thanks to Chandrashila Bhattacharya for the final push and the assurance that creating a blog is so easy that even I can do it! 
 
This is a private space in the public domain for unloading personal views on issues which might or might not be of general relevance. If you agree, please leave comments; if you disagree, please leave. I might not have the time to engage with you.

I will be posting from time to time, depending on my habit of compulsive procrastination, on issues which touches/disturbs/affects me. Let's see how far this goes. 

And hence Rant, Chant & Phant.   

1 comment:

  1. welcome... :) , look forward to reading you more . On the piece of not agreeing with you and leaving ... naaah .. cant do , though i do understand you ,might be upset with all the "nay sayers" and i am sure you dont want to surround yourself with " Yes Boss" s now , do you ? happy ranting / chanting and phanting .. :) and count on me to agree / disagree and more on your blog..

    ReplyDelete